-
June 30th, 2005, 10:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm sitting here with my approx. 8-year-old AGT, and while her hair is really nice and even still has much of its original sheen, I notice that it feels really dry and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions to make it a bit softer and a bit easier to style.
Not a major question... but I'm also procrastinating at the moment... heh (I'm a freelance writer in the summer and should be writing an article for the paper... [img]redface.gif[/img] my dolls do serve as a bit of inspiration, though - sometimes they sit on my lap while I write [img]smile.gif[/img] They are quite good at helping me when I feel writer's block coming on...)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks